The photos are made by me, with my cell phone
The beach is a FREE NATURAL SPA
1) 1Walk to the Beach - You cross the street and walk into the wooden path that leads you to the beach through the National Park Dune
2) Garden of 150 m2 with grass and plants, and South orientation:
3) Large living room with fireplace cassette, with 32" TV and Stereo & DVD machine
4) Free Wifi Internet – 600 Mbps – Optical Fiber
5) Bedrooms - The sheets are ours:
• Ground floor :
a) 1 double bedroom with Small wardrobe and 2 beds 90 * 180.
• In 1st Floor :
a) 2 double bedrooms with wardrobes and double beds 150*200 cm & 135*190cm. includes: 1 cot 60 cm.
b) 2 double bedrooms with 2 beds 80 * 180, and 1 Wardrobe in each room - To enter the 5th Room, you have to go through the 4th
6) 2 full bathrooms, downstairs with shower, and 1st floor with bath. Hair Dryer machine included. Towel NOT included.
7) Fully equipped kitchen - Refrigerator, Oven, Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Microwave, Toaster, Electric Grills, Electric Paella, Pressure cooker, Frying pans, Cutlery, Glassware, and kitchen utensils. It includes emergency soap for washing, dishwasher, washing machine & toilet paper.
8) Roof - Solar plate of 300 l. of Hot water, and supported by Butane boiler coverage, which are on the roof.
9) Other features:
a) Accessible for the disabled, and people with mobility difficulties, as it has everything on the ground floor.
b) Security doors, and double-glazed Climalit windows, and mosquito nets
c) Automatic irrigation with rain sensor for the Garden, which jumps the irrigation at 24.00 h. , and at 7:00
d) Beautiful pergola in the garden, with light, and plugs.
e) Covered parking space, with automatic door, and remote control
f) Ceiling lamps with fan in the living room, and bedrooms. Summer & Winter Peg. It is not necessary AA.
10) Energy consumption: C - 95 kW hm² / year.
Emissions: C - 96 kg CO₂ m²/year
*** Registry of Vacational Tourism in the "Junta de Andalucia" : VFT/CA/04503
Address: El Corral de la pavona 11, 11550 Chipiona, Spain
Size: 140.0 m², 5 Rooms, 5 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
Beds: 4 Single beds, 3 Double beds, 1 Child bed, 2 Queen size beds, 2 Couches
Prices: 100EUR - 400EUR / Night
Standards of living:
i. The garbage is thrown from the 21 h.
ii. You can NOT make noises or talk high of 15.00 h to 18.00 h and from 23.00 h.
iii. The tenant can access the house from the 16 h of the day of entry, and exit before 12 h. the day of departure.
iv. Francisco jose Diaque will be received the tenant
v. Smoking is prohibited in the house. The Garden is ok.
vi. No pets allowed without our approval.
vii. The damage from misuse, is charged to the tenant
viii. No parties or events allowed
ix. Please DO NOT throw in the toilet, nothing except toilet paper
x. There is no maintenance service, so if a light melts, replace it. If a device is damaged call FJ Diaque
xi. Clean kitchen utensils should only be introduced into the dishwasher so that it does not become clogged / blocked / damaged. Put 2 dishwashers, instead of over filling the dishwasher.
xii. The drain of the sink, is only to take away the dirty water, no solid food waste, papers, ....
xiii. Keep the lights and electrical appliances off when not in use, please.
xiv. Be careful with the doors and the wind, so that they do not slam
xv. The garage door is only to enter and exit the car. You can not play on it, or climb on it.
xvi. It is forbidden to make barbecues in the house, or garden, and less in the pergola.
xvii. Play alone in the places for it.
*** The Chipiona's Sea/beach is the richest in IODINE and Placton in Europe, so it is a super medicinal water.
* Leave the iodine on your skin for as long as possible
• Beautiful areawith the beach, and the natural park "green coast Chipiona - The whale (La Ballena)", just at the end of the urbanization of the laguna in the direction of the 3 Piedras
• The Chameleon interpretation center at 50 m. , On the path to the beach
• Play Golf at 5 Km in la ballena • Riding Horse center to 2 km in the Pinar
• Tennis, Padel to 2 km in the Pinar • Hiking from the front door
• Spa wellness, Gym, 3 km in the center of the village and in the hotels in la Ballena
• Ideal for cycling - Beach/Country & Village
* Aquatic sports activities, at the marina port to 5 km
• All services Grocery, Pharmacy, Small food shops, Bars and Restaurant in Laguna Street- 100 m. from the house And :
5 km - Hypermarket Mercadona is at the entrance of the urbanization of La Ballena, address Rota
3 Km - Hypermarket Dia is in Rota street after the roundabout El Camaleón
3 Km - Hypermarket Supersol is in Avenida de Sevilla, almost to the street of the Light Fire
• The health center, is in Avenue Rocio Jurado. At the entrance of Chipiona – 1 km
• Obviously, it is the best place to rest from parties, to work, and events in the surrounding cities, such as the Rota USA Aeronaval Base is 10 min / 10 km road, the Motorcycle of the Jerez GP, the Carnival of Cadiz, the Easter in Jerez, the Horses of Sanlucar de Barrameda,….
My Recommendations :
1. Great Chipiona promenade from the Regla Monastery to the Chipiona Port - 6 km
2. Up to Faro. The tallest in Europe, and 3rd in the World
3. You have to know and to buy fresh fish in the Chipiona’s market, and breakfast in the Market Bar, typical Spanish Churros and Andalusia red Butter with meat (Only a very small quantity. Its delicious, but too fat & heavy digestion ja ja).
4. Chipiona has very good natural products such as tomato, potato, onion, ..., as there is a microclimate of Sea and Earth, which give a particularly rich flavor and texture.
5. Have to Eat for lunch or dinner in front of the Sea in:
a) el Chiringuito Las Canteras ó Restaurante Los Corrales & AWA, 100 m. from the Lighthouse
b) Chiringuito La Canaleta on the Marielo beach (1 km from the house), to see the beach of Regla, the Monastery & Lighthouse – Breakfast & Lunch
c) Chiringuitos Prospin & Chinini, 2 km from the house direction to La Ballena urbanization, just on the water.
d) Gastrotasca "Sin Bulli" nice tapas & wine style
e) Peña Betica in the Issac Peral street, nice for Fright Fish in Chipiona
f) Picoco Bar, nest to the lighthouse in Regla Beach. Nice to to be in front on the beach drinking a coffe, drinks, with music, & Bigs TVs ...
• When is low tide thje sea, if you want to enjoy as always the sea, you have to walk about 800 to Right – Regla Beach, or Left – Las 3 Piedras Beach.
To see the sea level http://www.tablademareas.com/es/cadiz/chipiona
•The tourism office Chipiona, is in el Castillito (Small castle), 400 m. from the Light House, along the promenade: https://www.turismochipiona.es/ http://turismochipiona.es.mialias.net/ http://www.minube.com/mapa/espana/cadiz/chipiona