Semi-detached house on the beachfront, 1 GBps of internet, and in front of the natural park "Corredor Verde del litoral Costa Ballena- Chipiona"
El Corral La Pavona 11 https://youtu.be/8k7CCm8X-9c
Playa del Camaron 2016 06 04 https://youtu.be/8V0h4oGR7WU
2021 05 19 https://youtu.be/zRKJb4wl1H0
It is the best place to rest, enjoy, and work ONLINE, for the tranquility of the area all year round, and its facilities (1 GBps), on the beachfront, and in front of the natural park “Corredor Verde del litoral Costa Ballena- Chipiona ”.
In summer you take your beach chair, cross the street, and go along the wooden path (150 m) to it to enjoy the prevailing tranquility.
It is also the rest of the gods, if you want to enjoy the festivities and events of the surrounding cities, the White Villages, cross to historic Cadiz by boat, the Jerez GP Motorcycles, the Cadiz Carnival, the Holy Week in Jerez , the Horses of Sanlucar de Barrameda,…. .
It is also an ideal place like La Base Aeronaval de Rota USA - The_Naval_Station_Rota_Spain - US_Naval_Station_Rota_Spain
It is a quiet, lonely area ideal for Anti Covid 19. We rent the house all year round.
The photos are made by me, with my mobile.
Chipiona Beach is a FREE NATURAL SPA, because it is the Sea of Chipiona, the richest in IODO, and Placton in Europe, that is why it is a super medicinal water. Especially the rocky areas of Corrales, like ours.
1. Very quiet area always, with the orientation of the house South / East / North.
2. It is in the last street of the Urbanización de la Laguna. You cross the street, and you enter the wooden path (150 m) that takes you:
a) at the edge of the beach
b) to the Interpretation Center of the Chameleon. 50 m
c) Stroll along the wooden walkway in the Green Corridor of the coastline Costa Ballena- Chipiona - 2 km
3. Garden of 150 m. with programmable automatic irrigation
4. Large Living-Dining Room with Fusion Movistar Fibra with 41”TV, Cassette Fireplace, and Music & DVD set
5. FREE Wifi Internet, throughout the house - 1 Gbps = 1,024 Symmetric speed
6. 5 Bedrooms - The sheets are ours:
a) On the ground floor: 1 double bedroom with built-in wardrobe, and a 150 * 200 cm double bed
b) On 1st Floor:
• 2 Double Bedrooms with Built-in Wardrobes. Double beds of 150 * 200 cm, and 135 * 190 cm. One includes 1 crib of 60 cm & another 1 TV 32"
• 2 Double Bedrooms with 2 beds of 80 * 180, and 2 Wardrobes. To enter in the 5th Room, you have to go through the 4th room.
7. 2 full bathrooms, the one on the ground floor with a shower, and the one on the first floor with a bathroom. Including Hair Dryer. TOWELS NOT included
8. Fully equipped kitchen - Refrigerator, Oven, Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Microwave, Kettle, Bread Toaster, Electric Grills, Electric Paella Pan, Pressure cooker, Pans, Cutlery, Glassware, and kitchen utensils. Laundry soap, dishwasher, washing machine, and emergency toilet paper, dishwasher, washing machine & whashing Machine soap are included.
9. Roof - Solar Panel of 300 l. hot water, and support butane boiler cover, which are on the roof
10. Other features:
i. Accessible for the disabled, and people with mobility difficulties, on the ground floor.
ii. Security Doors, and Double-glazed Climalit Windows, and Mosquito Nets
iii. Automatic watering. Irrigation skips at 24.00 h. , and at 7:00 a.m.
iv. Nice gazebo with vignettes of lights, and power switch.
VI. Covered garage space, with automatic door, and remote control
vii. Automatic drinker for dogs.
viii. Ceiling Lamps with Fan in the Living Room, and Bedrooms. Summer & Winter - Air conditioner is not necessary.
ix. Energy consumption: C - 95 kW hm² / year. Emissions: C - 96 kg CO₂ m² / year
x. Registry of Vacation Tourism in the Junta de Andalucia: VFT / CA / 04503
xi. Address Street el Corral de la Pavona 11, 11550 Chipiona, http://goo.gl/maps/3ULL4 and Calle la Laguna Z, 11, Chipiona, Spain
Address: El Corral de la pavona 11, 11550 Chipiona, Spain
Size: 140.0 m², 10 Rooms, 5 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
Beds: 4 Single beds, 1 Double bed, 1 Child bed, 2 Queen size beds
Prices: 75 EUR - 150 EUR / Night
More pricing information:
We set prices for 7 people, and up to 10 maximum, adding price per person of more than 7.
Animals on request
No smoking in the house
House Rules :
i. Garbage is thrown out from 9 pm.
ii. You can NOT make noise or speak loudly from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m., and from 11:00 p.m.
iii. The tenant can access the house, from 4 pm on the day of entry, and leave before 12 pm. the day of departure.
iv. He will be received by Francisco Jose
v. Smoking is prohibited in the house
vi. Pets are not allowed, without our approval.
vii. Damages due to misuse, is the responsibility of the tenant
viii. Parties or events are not allowed
ix. Please DO NOT throw anything in the toilet except toilet paper
x. There is no maintenance service, so if a light burns out, replace it. If an appliance breaks, call FJ Diaque
xi. Only clean kitchen utensils should be introduced into the dishwasher, so that they do not clog / block / spoil. Put in 2 dishwashers, instead of overfilling the dishwasher.
xii. The drain of the sink is only to carry the dirty water, no solid food residues, papers,…. .
xiii. Please keep lights and electrical appliances off when not in use.
xiv. Be careful with the doors and the wind, so they don't slam doors
xv. The garage door is only for getting the car in and out. You cannot play on it, or climb on it.
xvi. To be kind to the neighbors. notify the neighbor behind and next door as soon as possible that you are going to have a barbecue. xvii. Play only in the places for it. Forbidden to play football in the Garden
* Leave the iodine on your skin for as long as possible
• Beautiful area with the beach, and the natural park "green coast Chipiona - The whale (La Ballena)", just at the end of the urbanization of the laguna in the direction of the 3 Piedras
• The Chameleon interpretation center at 50 m. , On the path to the beach
• Play Golf at 5 Km in la ballena • Riding Horse center to 2 km in the Pinar
• Tennis, Padel to 2 km in the Pinar • Hiking from the front door
• Spa wellness, Gym, 5 km in the center of the village and in the hotels in la Ballena
• Ideal for cycling - Beach/Country & Village
* Aquatic sports activities, at the marina port to 5 km
• All services Grocery, Pharmacy, Small food shops, Bars and Restaurant in Laguna Street- 100 m. from the house And :
5 km - Hypermarket Mercadona is at the entrance of the urbanization of La Ballena, address Rota
3 Km - Hypermarket Dia is in Rota street after the roundabout El Camaleón
3 Km - Hypermarket Supersol is in Avenida de Sevilla, almost to the street of the Light Fire
• The health center, is in Avenue Rocio Jurado. At the entrance of Chipiona – 1 km
• Obviously, it is the best place to rest from parties, to work, and events in the surrounding cities, such as the Rota USA Aeronaval Base is 10 min / 10 km road, the Motorcycle of the Jerez GP, the Carnival of Cadiz, the Easter in Jerez, the Horses of Sanlucar de Barrameda,….
My Recommendations :
1. Great Chipiona promenade from the Regla Monastery to the Chipiona Port - 6 km
2. Up to Faro. The tallest in Europe, and 3rd in the World
3. You have to know and to buy fresh fish in the Chipiona’s market, and breakfast in the Market Bar, typical Spanish Churros and Andalusia red Butter with meat (Only a very small quantity. Its delicious, but too fat & heavy digestion ja ja).
4. Chipiona has very good natural products such as tomato, potato, onion, ..., as there is a microclimate of Sea and Earth, which give a particularly rich flavor and texture.
5. Have to Eat for lunch or dinner in front of the Sea in:
a) el Chiringuito Las Canteras ó Restaurante Los Corrales & AWA, 100 m. from the Lighthouse
b) Chiringuito La Canaleta on the Marielo beach (1 km from the house), to see the beach of Regla, the Monastery & Lighthouse – Breakfast & Lunch
c) Chiringuitos Prospin & Chinini, 2 km from the house direction to La Ballena urbanization, just on the water.
d) Gastrotasca "Sin Bulli" nice tapas & wine style
e) Peña Betica in the Issac Peral street, nice for Fright Fish in Chipiona
f) Picoco Bar, nest to the lighthouse in Regla Beach. Nice to to be in front on the beach drinking a coffe, drinks, with music, & Bigs TVs ...
• When is low tide thje sea, if you want to enjoy as always the sea, you have to walk about 800 to Right – Regla Beach, or Left – Las 3 Piedras Beach.
To see the sea level http://www.tablademareas.com/es/cadiz/chipiona
•The tourism office Chipiona, is in el Castillito (Small castle), 400 m. from the Light House, along the promenade: https://www.turismochipiona.es/ http://turismochipiona.es.mialias.net/ http://www.minube.com/mapa/espana/cadiz/chipiona
In my opinion by Bike