Appartment Infante 371C https://youtu.be/ZNM-qiN1is4
Costa Ballena Urb : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmUF2ha_pgw
Costa Ballena the bike paradise : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5d-tXp9vbo
Fantastic beautiful, quiet, calm, very bright, comfortable, and safe home, totally exterior with 3 Bedrooms for 6 people (Bed of 180*200), on the 1st. South facing apartment with fantastic views for being on the beachfront, and Golf Course, in the exclusive, elegant and modern urbanization of Costa Ballena, with elevator, large garage, community pool, and beautiful private gardens.
It has a wonderful and comfortable terrace with incredible views.
Minimalist and spacious dining room, with 43 ”flat TV, free WiFi.
3 beautiful double bedrooms, with built-in wardrobes with 3 bodies. Double bed 180 * 200 cm.
Full bathroom included in the main room, and a bathroom with shower for the 2 rooms.
Modern, spacious, and complete kitchen with laundry room.
Air Conditioning - Cold / Heat / Dehumidifier
Large covered garage, easily accessible by car, and which can also be accessed by elevator.
Beautiful and well-kept landscaped urbanization, with community pool.
We put the Winter / Summer bedding - and Bath towels from home, not from the beach.
Fully equipped kitchen - Fridge, Oven, Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Microwave, Kettle, Bread Toaster, Electric Grills, Electric Paella Pan, Pressure Cooker, Pans, Cutlery, Glassware, and kitchen utensils. Includes laundry soap, dishwasher, washing machine, and emergency toilet paper.
Accessible for the disabled, and people with mobility difficulties.
Security doors and double glazed Climalit windows
1. Nearby Environment:
- 60 m from the Beach
- 600 m from the Golf course, El Jamon, San Antonio bakery
- 1.200 m to Mercadona, Pharmacy, Shops, Taxi Stop, and Bus Station, and next to the Beach, and the Gold course, as well as splendid gardens, parks, a bike path in the entire urbanization of Costa Ballena,….
2. Obviously, it is the best place to rest from parties and events in the surrounding cities, such as Rota USA Air Base - Naval Station Rota - Naval Base in Rota is 10 min / 10 km by road, Las Motos del GP of Jerez, the Carnival of Cadiz, the Holy Week in Jerez, the Horses of Sanlucar de Barrameda,…
3. Tourism Registry: VFT / CA / 08579
Consumption: C - 95 kW h m² / year Emissions: C- 96 kg CO₂ m² / year
Address: Calle Caleta 3, 11520 Rota, Spain
Size: 120.0 m², 3 Rooms, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
Beds: 4 Single beds, 1 Double bed, 1 King size bed, 2 Couches
Prices: 80 EUR - 400 EUR / Night
More pricing information:
We have a base price per night for 3 nights, and a special weekend of Friday, and Saturday for 6 people maximum / No Animals / no smoking, and then depending on the rental dates, a minimum stay we can have a price, and a higher minimum stay. It is not the same to rent 5 days in April than in August, obviously.
1. have parties or events
2. It is forbidden to make noise or speak loudly in summer from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m., and all year round from 11 p.m.
3. Smoking in the house
4. Tender any garment (clothes, towels, etc.) in the windows or balconies of the houses, it can only be laid in those areas intended for that purpose, which must be covered in sight.
5. Hang objects on balconies, windows and viewpoints
6. Have pets in the home
7. Play ball / soccer, ride a bicycle, skateboards or similar, within the common areas of the Urbanization.
8. Play on the stairs, and hallways
9. Tertulias aloud in the common areas of the Urbanization.
10. Stain the walls of the community & Floor, dirty the portals and stairs, or dirty them with papers, cigarette butts, or any other object.
11. Car wash in parking lots and garages
12. It is strictly forbidden to store flammable substances, or easily explosive, in buildings
13. It is forbidden to deposit any type of waste in common areas, and in private ones that have an exterior view, and must be deposited directly in the containers and at the time established for that purpose.
The drain of the sink is only for dirty water to be taken, no solid food waste, papers,…. .
In the Water, throw only organic products that decompose. No wipes, compresses, ...
Trash is thrown into pneumatic collection containers. Do not leave any garbage next to them, or block the container for trying to introduce very large garbage.
Watch the children, please, for their safety, as for the damage, and inconvenience they may cause
Make good use of the common areas, and do not step on the garden areas.
Keep the community doors closed - General entrance, Portals, Roofs, ...
Be careful with the doors and the wind in the house, so that they do not bang
Vehicles will circulate at all times respecting the signs that are installed, parking them in their assigned space.
Damage due to misuse, is the responsibility of the tenant The pool It is prohibited in the pool enclosure:
1. Eat as well as consume drinks.
2. The use of balls, air mattresses, floats and any other element that may cause discomfort to bathers
3. Use transistors without headphones
4. You cannot enter glass objects, as well as summer furniture (Chairs, sun loungers, tables, ...)
For access and stay in the pool you will have to take appropriate clothes for the bathroom.
Before bathing, use the showers
Children under 5 must be accompanied, always by an adult
Respect pool schedules
Environment - The new Costa Ballena APP https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=costa.ballena
Public Transports –
Bus, Taxi, & Train Airport of :
Jerez de la Frontera : 32 Km o Jerez’s Airpot Taxi service : https://www.jereztraveltaxi.com/?gclid=Cj0KCQjws5HlBRDIARIsAOomqA0f7V_e0MAk9p-g9l-91-IdI82GixD2xmT31ALu-XvpUyvL1u6DAyQaAltnEALw_wcB
Sevilla : 121 Km
Malaga : 251 Km
Train Station :
del Puerto de Santa Maria : 24 Km
de Jerez de la Frontera : 31 km Car
Rental : https://www.rentalcars.com/Home
In Costa Ballena Urb. you have :
Taxi Stand (Rota’s Taxi 956 840085), Next to the bus station & in each Hotel. I payed around 40 € to Jerez in Febrero 2.019
Bus Station (in front of Mercadona, in the main Costa Ballena urbanization entrance):
Line of the town of Rota: https://www.aytorota.es/espacio-ciudadano/movilidad/horarios-bus
Linea a Chipiona, Rota, Sanlucar de Barrameda, Jerez Airport, Jerez Train Station, Cadiz, Sevilla
600 m. Centro Comercial El Lago :
• The Bakery, Pastry Shop, Cafeteria San Antonio http://cadiz.cosasdecome.es/saleroso-san-antonio-costa-ballena/ tlfno : 956 84 72 76
• El Jamon hypermarket - Open since June to september Tlfno : 674 22 87 98
1.200 m. Hypermarket Mercadona. It is at the entrance of the Costa Ballena Urbanization , Pharmacies in Costa Ballena - Tlfno : 956379065 Avenida Juan Carlos I, 4 (C.C. LOS OLIVOS), 11520, Costa Ballena, Rota (CÁDIZ)
Pharmacies, Clinics, Police, ... avalaible see in http://www.aytochipiona.es/videos/listin.pdf https://www.aytorota.es/descubrerota/muy-util.html
Social Security The Doctor Tolosa Latour Health Center, 4 km away, is on Avenida de Jurado, 11550 Chipiona
Clinic Private - Costa de la Luz : 956 812593
Clinic Private Emergency : 956 810708
Social Security & Private Hospital Virgen del Camino 956 048000 Ctra. de Chipiona, 76, 11540 Sanlúcar de Barrameda, Cádiz. A 14 km to 14 km
Private security of the urbanization Costa ballena, with security cameras - 956 847 197
Urgent : 112
Local Police: 956 9814292 & 092
Nacional Police: 956 843004 & 091
Ideal to ride a Bike in the Urbanizationb Costa Ballena
- Rent a Bike
• Alquiler de Bicicletas Jurado http://www.bicicletasjurado.com/alquiler/
• Alquiler de Bicicletas Valdes https://www.bicicletasvaldes.com/costa-ballena/
*** The beah is a Free Natural Spa *** The Chipiona & Rota Sea is the richest in IODO and Placton in Europe, that's why it is a super medicinal
In summer everything collapses of people, and what is good during the year, may not be in summer
http://euccostaballena.com/index.html The best information of Costa Ballena day by day, and its surroundings
Chipiona & Rota’s Apps are the best solution to find what you want or need.
To know in Chipiona & Rota - Weather, Sea level, UVA Rays, possibility of fishing, ... https://tablademareas.com/es/cadiz/chipiona
Bike in the Costa Ballena Urbanization, and in a Car outside of Costa Ballena Urbanization